Welcome and thank you for shopping with us, our sole goal and responsibility is to make your jewelry dreams come true. Joy of London Jewels is a family owned business and was created in 2011 for the sole intent to make people delighted, and their dreams come true. We LOVE coming to this shop every day, and we want you to also. We look at every new customer as becoming family. We want to be there for all your families big moments and special days. With all that happiness said, we have had to add a few policies over the years to make sure everyone is comfortable.
We do design and create some of our jewelry, but we also sell from over 1300 artists from around the world. We design and request custom work from our manufacturers and work hard to bring you the best pricing possible. We have a code of conduct required by our vendors, and we release them if they are not performing to standard.
Most orders are shipped within 1-4 business days after receipt of order, depending on inventory. Please check shipping timeframe prior to purchase. All items are inspected prior to shipping. We ship everything USPS. No shipping on Sundays as USPS is closed. Let us know if you want another carrier or faster mailing service, it can be arranged. Tracking information will be automatically sent via email.
- We are not responsible for USPS shipping delays. We will ship expedited if you upgrade at checkout, but please understand, is not a guarantee.
- There are no refunds on upgraded shipping. If a package is REFUSED by the addressee, the order will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- If you send an item back for exchange or return, make sure you have a tracking number. If there is no tracking and the package is lost, it cannot be our responsibility.
- Pierced Earrings are not returnable for hygiene reasons.
- Please note we do not refund wrapping or illuminated box costs.
- Please understand if you return the jewelry in a condition other than it was sent, we will return it to you.
- Made to order items cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Occasionally, packages can get held up in customs, and delivery can take as long as 1-2 weeks. Please take this into consideration when placing your order. I don't want your jewelry missing an important event!
***Any country custom fees or taxes imposed by a destination country for an order are separate from the FREE shipping program, and are not the responsibility of Seller. Please check the potential custom fees for your country. The fees are usually minimal, if any at all. Joy of London Jewels will not refund returned or held packages for refusal to pay custom fees.
We strongly suggest the insurance is chosen for all orders shipped to South Africa. This ensures an immediate replacement of your order is shipped. If no insurance is chosen, and the order is lost, claims will be filed with South African customs, and we cannot replace your shipment until first package is refunded. This can take up to 45-60 business days.
Our first priority is to provide our customers with the perfect jewelry for their life or event. We will make every effort to ensure you are happy with your purchase.
- All Made to Order and Custom Made are collections that are hand made per your order and is FINAL SALE only. We will do what we can to help fix any issue but shop credit will be issued. If an exchange is made, a shop credit will be given for any difference. They cannot be cancelled once we or the artist starts work.
- SALE collection is final sale.
- We are not responsible for any jewelry altered by another jeweler.
- The Secret Pouch is final sale and always is valued at or above $85.00USD. We do our best to adapt it to the history we have on your style.
- Layaway items that are not completed are not refundable.
- Our free shipping policy is for the initial purchase only. If you exchange an order, shipping fees apply.
- We are confident you will love your Joy of London Jewels purchase; however, you may return your items for any reason within (5) days of the date of delivery, and we will be happy to arrange an exchange, shop credit or a refund. Email the help desk, and we will promptly respond with a resolution. Please let us know why you are returning, so we can either fix the problem for you and improve our shop. We will do our best to exchange sizes, styles and whatever you need to be delightfully happy with your purchase. In some cases, sizes or styles may not be discontinued by the manufacturer. International orders must be received by (30) days.
- Proposing? Just let us know, and we will discuss a specific exchange or return policy to fit your dates.
NEED TO RETURN?
- Please contact customer service to receive the return authorization and address. Returns lacking a corresponding return authorization may be delayed or returned to customer.
- If the item is being returned because we shipped the wrong item, we will reimburse for the return shipping.
- If the item being returned because of change of size or exchange, the shipping is the responsibility of the Buyer.
- We will inspect all returned items within (5) business days of receipt. Any item that is received in a condition that is not new or does not include it's original packaging will be returned to customer.
- As soon as the product's original condition has been verified, we will issue a refund, shop credit or perform and exchange. Most refunds are processed within 1-3 days of receipt.
- Refunds are issued in the original form of payment.
- Custom-made items require full payment prior to start work.
- We cannot be held accountable for listing pricing errors. We will correct them as soon as noticed.
NOTE: Please understand all metals and gems can be damaged if exposed to various household chemicals. Remove your rings when cleaning, gardening, washing dishes and swimming or bathing. It's safer and kinder to preserve a lifetime of wearing. We are not responsible for damage done by misuse.