We are so excited to meet you and thank you for shopping with us. Our sole goal and responsibility is to make your dreams come true. Joy of London Jewels is a family owned business and was created many years ago for the sole intent to make people delighted and their dreams come true. We LOVE coming to this shop everyday and we want you to also. We look at every new customer as becoming family. We want to be there for all your families big moments and special days. With all that happiness said, we have had to add a few policies over the years to make sure everyone is comfortable. So here we go.....
We are not manufacturers. We sell from over 400 companies- family owned to slightly larger from around the globe. We find, hunt down, design and request custom work from our manufacturers to bring you the best pricing possible. We have a code of conduct required by our vendors and we release them if they are not performing to standard.
Most orders are usually shipped within 1-4 business days after receipt of order, depending on inventory. All items are inspected prior to shipping. Please check the shipping details located in each item description to see if there is a different time frame. We ship everything USPS. No shipping on Sundays as USPS is closed. Let us know if you want another carrier or faster mailing service, it can be arranged. Tracking information will be automatically sent via email.
- We are not responsible for USPS shipping delays. We will ship expedited if you desire, but please understand, is not a guarantee.
- There are no refunds on upgraded shipping. If a package is REFUSED by addressee, the order will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Please leave enough time for shipping and delivery. We don't want your item to miss the special event!
- We strongly encourage electing insurance at checkout. This ensures if items are lost or damaged at the fault the the shipper (USPS), a replacement is provided. This fee is not refundable if you exchange or return an item. If USPS is unable to make a delivery due to no one available for signature, this is not the fault of USPS. New items will be sent when USPS determines the item is lost or shipped back and received by us.
- If you send an item back for exchange or return, make sure you have a tracking number. If there is no tracking and the package is lost, it cannot be our responsibility.
- Please note we do not refund wrapping or illuminated box costs.
- Please understand if you return the jewelry in a state other than it was sent (dirty), we will return it to you.
- Custom orders cannot be cancelled one order is placed.
Ocassionally, packages can get held up in customs, and delivery can take as long as 1-4 weeks. Please take this into consideration when placing your order. I don't want your jewelry missing an important event!
Please be advised that all items ship Internationally will go through Customs, and therefore will have a description and price declared on custom form.
***Any country custom fees or taxes imposed by a destination country for an order are separate from the FREE shipping program, and are not the responsibility of Seller. Please check the potential custom fees for your country. The fees are usually minimal, if any at all. Joy of London Jewels will not refund returned or held packages for refusal to pay custom fees.
We strongly suggest the insurance is chosen for all shipping to South Africa. This ensures an immediate replacement of your order is shipped. If no insurance is chosen, claims will be filed with South African customs and we cannot replace your shipment until first package is refunded. This can take up to 45 business days.
Our first priority is to provide our customers with the perfect jewelry for their life or event. We will make every effort to ensure you are happy with your purchase.
NOTE: Before purchase, please read the descriptions and email us if you have any questions.
- All Museum Collection, Dubai Colection, Made to Order and Custom Made are collections that are hand made per your order and is FINAL SALE only. We will do what we can to help fix any issue but shop credit will be issued.
- LAST CALL is final sale.
- Custom orders cannot be cancelled once we start work.
- Earrings are not returnable for health reasons.
- We are not responsible for any jewelry altered by another jeweler.
- The Secret Pouch is final sale and always is valued at or above $85.00USD. We do our best to adapt it to the history we have on your style.
- Layaway items that are not completed are not refundable.
RETURNS, CREDIT & EXCHANGE POLICY:
We are confident you will love your Joy of London Jewels purchase; however, you may return your items for any reason within (5) days of the date of delivery and we will be happy to arrange an exchange, shop credit or a refund. Email Joyoflondonjewels@gmail.com or use the help desk and we will promptly respond with a resolution. Please let us know why you are returning, so we can either fix the problem for you and improve our shop. We will do our best to exchange sizes, styles and whatever you need to be delightfully happy with your purchase. In some cases, sizes or styles may not be discontinued by the manufacturer. International orders must be received by (30) days.
Proposing? Just let us know and we will discuss a specific exchange or return policy to fit your dates.
WHAT YOU CAN RETURN:
We accept returns on items in new condition* with the original packaging and materials, including gift boxes.
Any item that has been in the customer's possession for (7 days) from the date the item was delivered.
* Without scratches, dirty, marks or damage, and no alteration or resizing of the item. It must have all the related packaging, including any gift boxes.
WHAT YOU CANNOT RETURN:
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept certain items for return.
- Items which are no longer in new condition.
- Items which lack their original packaging, including gift boxes.
- Items which are customized or altered to meet customer specifications, like resizing or engraving.
- Earrings are not returnable.
- Items which have been in the customer's possession for more than (5) days from the date the item was delivered. (unless other timelines were discussed)
- Museum Collection, custom made, final sale. Exchanges are possible, please contact customer service for details.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Be sure to inspect your items promptly upon receipt for shipping errors or manufacturing defects. We do inspect all items prior to shipping to make sure you receive you item in perfect condition.
- If your purchase is part of the "Pick Your Own Price" event, normal free shipping will not be included. This program provides our jewelry at the lowest of pricing and shipping cannot be included unless negotiated.
- Please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the return authorization and address. Returns lacking a corresponding return authorization may be delayed or returned to customer.
- If the item is being returned because we shipped the wrong item, we will reimburse for the return shipping.
- If the item being returned because of change of size or exchange, it is the responsibility of the Buyer.
- We will inspect all returned items within (5) business days of receipt. Any item that is received in a condition that is not new or does not include it's original packaging will be returned to customer.
- As soon as the product's original condition has been verified, we will issue a refund, shop credit or perform and exchange. Most refunds are processed within (7) to (10) days of receipt.
- Refunds are issued in the original form of payment.
- We ship to the client FREE the original purchase and one exchange. Additional exchange shipping fees are responsibility of the Buyer.
- Custom made items require full payment prior to commissioning.
- Custom made items that are put on a layaway plan are expected to be paid for in full. If payments are neglected or terminated, Joy of London will seek full payment.
- Joy of London monitors returns to identify potential misuse or abuse of our return policies. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
NOTE: Please understand all metals and gems can be damaged if exposed to various household chemicals. Remove your rings when cleaning, gardening, washing dishes and swimming or bathing. It's safer and kinder to preserve a lifetime of wearing. We are not responsible for damage done by misuse.
Accidents happens and all jewelry needs some love and care sometimes. If your jewelry becomes damaged in any way after the item has been in your possession for more than 60 days from the date of delivery, we can repair it for you at reasonable prices.